Braiin Dead Rump keeps fighting no-win war of words with beauty contestant

Search

Tokens
[h=2]http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-live-updates-trailguide-donald-trump-resumes-character-attack-1475114319-htmlstory.html

Trump keeps on criticizing the Venezuelan beauty queen he once called 'Miss Piggy'[/h]Sept. 28, 2016, 7:30 p.m.

Donald Trump resumed his attack on a beauty pageant winner he had criticized for gaining weight, saying she had “a lot of difficulties” as Miss Universe and that now “a lot of things are coming out about her.”
Alicia Machado, who won the beauty contest in 1996, has emerged as a symbol of what critics of the Republican presidential nominee view as his misogyny. Trump’s Democratic rival, Hillary Clinton, rattled him in Monday’s debate by reminding him that he’d called Machado “Miss Piggy” and “Miss Housekeeping.”
In a Fox News interview Wednesday evening, Trump, who owned the pageant when Machado won, said she was an unsuccessful beauty queen.
“She did not do well,” Trump told anchor Bill O’Reilly. “She had a lot of difficulties.”
Managers of the Miss Universe pageant wanted to fire Machado for putting on what Trump described Tuesday as “a massive amount of weight.” Trump said he preferred to “let her try and lose weight.”
During the year she presided as Miss Universe, Trump turned Machado’s weight gain into a media spectacle, inviting news cameras to record her – against her will – working out at a gym.
On Tuesday, Trump said Machado, a Venezuelan immigrant, was no “Mother Teresa.” On Wednesday, he stepped up his attack on her character.
“They say she threatened the life of a judge,” he told Fox News.

According to PolitiFact, a Tampa Bay Times fact-checking site, a Venezuelan judge once said that Machado threatened his career and life over her boyfriend’s indictment for attempted murder. She denied it, and nothing came of the accusation, PolitiFact reported.
Machado was charged as an accomplice in the attempted murder for allegedly driving her boyfriend from the scene of the shooting, but the charges were dropped.
Machado, now an actress, has sharply criticized Trump this week in interviews, saying he humiliated her. She has also appeared in a Clinton campaign video attacking Trump for the way he treated her.

Tokens
[h=1]Juanita Broaddrick fears for her life: ‘I don’t feel safe anymore’[/h] August 25, 2016
By Kyle Olson

Bill Clinton rape accuser Juanita Broaddrick says she is selling her house because she fears for her life.
Speaking to World Alternative Media, the woman who claims then-Arkansas Attorney General Bill Clinton raped her in 1978, says, “I don’t feel safe anymore.”
“I have my home up for sale now because I live alone in a huge home on 23 acres. It’s just an absolutely gorgeous place,” Broaddrick says.
“I’ve loved it all these years but I just don’t feel safe anymore.”
Broaddrick says she will be building a home on her son’s property.

America, Meet Your New #1 Cash Crop

Do This, 'Restore' 20/20 Vision in 7 Days

"Fix" Your ED by Doing This Once Daily

Sponsored by Revcontent

She adds she will fear for her life even more if Hillary Clinton becomes president.
“Especially if she does become president, I’ll fear even more the retribution I might suffer,” Broaddrick said.
She has been vocal during the presidential campaign and has been speaking out about the role Hillary played in silencing her.
According to Broaddrick, her first encounter with Hillary was in 1978, shortly after the alleged rape, she told The American Mirror in March.
“I was so involved in the campaign at that time,” she tells The American Mirror.
Despite the assault in Little Rock, Broaddrick said she had a list of people who were going to donate to Clinton’s gubernatorial campaign and she wanted to attend a meeting in northwest Arkansas to hand over the lists and “get away from there.”
“But before I could, they came through the kitchen area, and I saw (Hillary) and somebody in the kitchen pointing to me.”
After coming over to Broaddrick, she says Hillary “stood there and looked at me and said, ‘I just want you to know how happy we are for all the things that you do for Bill in this campaign.’ And I just sort of nodded and was going to turn away.
“And she grabbed a hold of my arm and my hand at the same time and she pulls me into her and this smile fades to this very harsh expression, and she said, ‘Do you understand — everything you do.’
“And I could have fainted, I mean I get cold chills now just remembering it. And I took my hand from hers and I left.”
When asked what Hilary meant, Broaddrick says, “I think she meant that she knew what had happened — I honestly believe he went back to her that day and said, ‘Well, I mess up this time.’
“You know, having affairs and things, that’s bad enough, but I think he went back to her and said, ‘I really messed up this time.’ And that was her way of saying, ‘We know — I know — and you better stay quiet.’ I mean, I couldn’t take it as anything else.
She says she did stay quiet for some 20 years.
Broaddrick describes Hillary as “very cold. Even when she came over to greet me there was a coldness. She had a smile on her face, but it was very…” she said before momentarily breaking down in tears.
“You know, even after all this time,” she said, regaining her composure.
“It was so cold, but then the second expression was frightening. Here she is and she’s standing below me, looking up at me and saying these very frightening things.”
Broaddrick says she couldn’t believe Hillary “came into that function and came straight to me.
“There was nobody she went to before, except it looked like to ask where I was and if I was there, I guess. My heart started really pumping. My heart started beating really fast when she started walking toward me and I was trying to figure out a way to get out, but I couldn’t. She was between me and the door.
“And so I just tried to relax as she came over to me but after she changed her tone and grabbed my hand, I just wanted to get out of there. It scared the heck out of me.
“All she did was let me know she knew and I better stay quiet. That’s the essence of what I got out of that.”
And she says it affected her life because “I kept quiet, up until 1998,” when she met with attorneys for Independent Counsel Kenneth Starr.

Tokens
Juanita Broaddrick fears for her life: ‘I don’t feel safe anymore’

August 25, 2016
By Kyle Olson

Bill Clinton rape accuser Juanita Broaddrick says she is selling her house because she fears for her life.
Speaking to World Alternative Media, the woman who claims then-Arkansas Attorney General Bill Clinton raped her in 1978, says, “I don’t feel safe anymore.”
“I have my home up for sale now because I live alone in a huge home on 23 acres. It’s just an absolutely gorgeous place,” Broaddrick says.
“I’ve loved it all these years but I just don’t feel safe anymore.”
Broaddrick says she will be building a home on her son’s property.

America, Meet Your New #1 Cash Crop

Do This, 'Restore' 20/20 Vision in 7 Days

"Fix" Your ED by Doing This Once Daily

Sponsored by Revcontent

She adds she will fear for her life even more if Hillary Clinton becomes president.
“Especially if she does become president, I’ll fear even more the retribution I might suffer,” Broaddrick said.
She has been vocal during the presidential campaign and has been speaking out about the role Hillary played in silencing her.
According to Broaddrick, her first encounter with Hillary was in 1978, shortly after the alleged rape, she told The American Mirror in March.
“I was so involved in the campaign at that time,” she tells The American Mirror.
Despite the assault in Little Rock, Broaddrick said she had a list of people who were going to donate to Clinton’s gubernatorial campaign and she wanted to attend a meeting in northwest Arkansas to hand over the lists and “get away from there.”
“But before I could, they came through the kitchen area, and I saw (Hillary) and somebody in the kitchen pointing to me.”
After coming over to Broaddrick, she says Hillary “stood there and looked at me and said, ‘I just want you to know how happy we are for all the things that you do for Bill in this campaign.’ And I just sort of nodded and was going to turn away.
“And she grabbed a hold of my arm and my hand at the same time and she pulls me into her and this smile fades to this very harsh expression, and she said, ‘Do you understand — everything you do.’
“And I could have fainted, I mean I get cold chills now just remembering it. And I took my hand from hers and I left.”
When asked what Hilary meant, Broaddrick says, “I think she meant that she knew what had happened — I honestly believe he went back to her that day and said, ‘Well, I mess up this time.’
“You know, having affairs and things, that’s bad enough, but I think he went back to her and said, ‘I really messed up this time.’ And that was her way of saying, ‘We know — I know — and you better stay quiet.’ I mean, I couldn’t take it as anything else.
She says she did stay quiet for some 20 years.
Broaddrick describes Hillary as “very cold. Even when she came over to greet me there was a coldness. She had a smile on her face, but it was very…” she said before momentarily breaking down in tears.
“You know, even after all this time,” she said, regaining her composure.
“It was so cold, but then the second expression was frightening. Here she is and she’s standing below me, looking up at me and saying these very frightening things.”
Broaddrick says she couldn’t believe Hillary “came into that function and came straight to me.
“There was nobody she went to before, except it looked like to ask where I was and if I was there, I guess. My heart started really pumping. My heart started beating really fast when she started walking toward me and I was trying to figure out a way to get out, but I couldn’t. She was between me and the door.
“And so I just tried to relax as she came over to me but after she changed her tone and grabbed my hand, I just wanted to get out of there. It scared the heck out of me.
“All she did was let me know she knew and I better stay quiet. That’s the essence of what I got out of that.”
And she says it affected her life because “I kept quiet, up until 1998,” when she met with attorneys for Independent Counsel Kenneth Starr.

PROOF, scumbag, DO YOU HAVE IT? No? Then, STFU....
youre-a-loser-smiley-emoticon.gif
knee-to-head-knockout.gif
ass-kicking.gif
bigfinger.gif
slapping.gif
trx-smly01.gif
trx-smly05.gif
kissingbb.gif
trx-smly113.gif
bigfinger.gif

Tokens
kinda weird- that you care more about somebody getting called piggy-than you ever cared about billyboy sexually harassing women

Tokens
[h=1]Alicia Machado adored 'famous publicity!' from her fat-shaming star turn as Trump paid for lavish wellness routine and said her weight was 'not unacceptable' as Miss Universe[/h]
  • Former Miss Universe who now bashes Donald Trump for fat-shaming her in 1997 beamed in the glow of fame at the time
  • Trump paid for a lavish 'wellness' regimen including personal chef, yoga, t'ai chi, shiatsu massage, and an elaborately tiled lap pool
  • He told reporters at the time that pageant officials found Machado's weight 'unacceptable' but 'it was not unacceptable to me'
  • That flies in the face of her claims that he berated her as 'Miss Piggy' for failing to maintain a perfect figure as Miss Universe
  • Trump himself agreed to shed 10 pounds in the month before the 1997 pageant, offering to submit to a weigh-in
By DAVID MARTOSKO, US POLITICAL EDITOR FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 21:17, 29 September 2016 | UPDATED: 22:49, 29 September 2016

Tokens
Alicia Machado loved the free publicity her dramatic battle with weight-gain provided during her reign as Miss Universe, news reports from that year show.
And her 'wellness' routine, embraced as a weight-loss tactic and paid for by then-pageant owner Donald Trump, was a lavish affair few women can afford to indulge in.
Trump has insisted this week that he 'saved' her from being stripped of her title by helping her get fit. That claim is supported by published accounts as well.
Machado, an increasingly high-profile backer of Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, has lobbed rhetorical grenades at Republican nominee Donald Trump for roping her into the health regimen in 1996 and 1997, alleging that he once called her 'Miss Piggy.'

Tokens
38E1593500000578-3814485-image-m-38_1475179375227.jpg

• SHARE PICTURE

+10

'Famous publicity!' Machado exclaimed in 1997 during the exercise-for-the-press event she later complained about; 'Before I had 15 pounds more, nobody knows [me]. Now I am Miss Universe and everybody knows'

38D48FB700000578-3814485-image-a-39_1475179399277.jpg

+10

The Miss Universe was pampered by a daily 'wellness' routine at Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate that would rival the world's top spas

38EC105000000578-3814485-image-a-44_1475179553725.jpg

+10

Now Machado is an enthusiastic Hillary Clinton backer, and claims Trump showered her with insults

38D4C47400000578-3814485-image-a-46_1475179770238.jpg

+10

Trump, shown debating Clinton on Monday night, said during the weight-loss controversy that he was the only one in the Miss Universe organization that didn't find Machado's plump frame 'unacceptable' for a beauty pageant winner

But an Associated Press reporter was there when she pumped iron and rode a stationary bicycle in front of dozens of cameras in January 1997, an event staged by Trump.
The weight was unacceptable to a lot of people. It was not unacceptable to me.
Donald Trump in 1997, on Alicia Machado's weight gain as Miss Universe

Machado would claim months later that she was shocked and resentful at being ambushed by a crush of media. But as camera flashes erupted, she rejoiced.
'Famous publicity!' Machado exclaimed to the AP. 'Before I had 15 pounds more, nobody knows [me]. Now I am Miss Universe and everybody knows.'
'Now I have publicity for 15 pounds more – I think it's good!' she added.
The AP reporter noted that Machado 'lifted a 10-pound weight, skipped rope and pedaled a bike – all while laughing, smiling [and] waving.'
Nearly two decades later, the Clinton campaign has cast Trump in the role of sexist ogre, a regressive caveman with an Archie Bunker streak who couldn't wait to tear Machado down as she plumped up.
But on that day at a New York gym, Trump was full of caveats and explanations.
'She likes to eat – like all of us,' he said. 'And there was a huge amount of pressure when she won the contest.'

38EEC9F600000578-3814485-image-a-1_1475181178748.jpg

+10

Machado swam laps in this sun-drenched pool every morning before yoga and a shiatsu massage

Tokens
38D4952F00000578-3814485-Former_Miss_Universe_Alicia_Machado_who_has_said_Donald_Trump_de-a-40_1475179494740.jpg

+10

Machado claimed for the first time in a Clinton ad released Monday night that Trump would call her 'Miss Piggy' and 'Miss Housekeeping' – even though her English was so poor that she needed a translator for the pageant's Q&A round

38E1880600000578-3814485-image-a-41_1475179513171.jpg

+10

Machado said in the video testimonial that Trump 'bears many grudges and harbors a deep racism,' in what has become the month's most talked-about political stunt

And he told the AP then what he says now: that Miss Universe officials wanted to depose Machado, but he stepped in to spare her.
'There were people in the pageant industry who thought there should be a termination,' Trump told the AP.
Famous publicity! Before I had 15 pounds more, nobody knows [me]. Now I am Miss Universe and everybody knows.
Miss Universe 1996 Alicia Machado, exclaiming to reporters how much she was enjoying the spotlight after her high-profile weight gain

'The weight was unacceptable to a lot of people. It was not unacceptable to me.'
The Newark Star-Ledger reported a line that day that has become fodder for finger-wagging in Trump's direction: 'You could call her an eating machine,' he told reporters.
But in the next breath he said he was helping Machado avoid losing her Miss Universe crown and sash.
'She'd be destroyed if they take it away.'
Trump told Newsweek the following month, with Machado's future still in doubt, that a forfeit 'would be unfair to her and to people with a weight problem.'
In the aftermath, reflecting three months later on the entire episode, Machado told the Miami Herald: 'At first I felt deceived by the press. I thought, with so many important things happening in the world, why are these idiots spending so much time worrying about something as absurd as my weight?'
'But thanks to these idiots, I am famous. Even in Malaysia, people know me.'
38E18B0600000578-3814485-image-a-48_1475179970706.jpg

+10

Machado said her weight gain after claiming the Miss Universe tiara was the result of a boomerang effect after months of starving herself and throwing up what food she ate, all in order to fit into her competition swimsuit and evening gown

38E1405100000578-3814485-image-a-47_1475179931286.jpg

+10

Machado bounced back from her professed embarrassment, posing nude for Playboy a decade later

Trump paid for her healthy renaissance, putting her up at his palatial Mar-a-Lago club in Palm Beach, Florida and giving her the run of the house.
You're absolutely right. I really need to do this. I accept the challenge. I will do it by pageant night.
Trump in 1997, accepting a columnist's challenge to go on a diet and lose 10 pounds in one month

Three weeks after the New York workout PR stunt, a Cox News Service reporter spilled the details.
The real estate billionaire paid for a 'wellness' regimen that included a 1,200-calorie, 29-grams-of-fat diet prepared by a 'world-class' chef; laps in Trump's oxygenated, Mediterranean-tiled pool; and a package of perks that included yoga, t'ai chi, shiatsu massage, and guided movement for five hours a day.
Speaking to reporters poolside at Mar-a-Lago, he said that 'there are a lot of people out there who have similar problems, including some of us.'
'For people who have a weight problem, she serves as a tremendous example.'
Trump's self-critique led a Dallas Morning News columnist to mock him for being on the 'pudgy' side, and challenge him to drop 10 pounds in the month remaining before the 1997 Mis Universe pageant.
'You're absolutely right,' he replied. 'I really need to do this. I accept the challenge. I will do it by pageant night.'
Trump 'agreed to a weigh-in, if pressed,' according to the lighthearted column.
38E158E100000578-3814485-image-a-42_1475179535083.jpg

+10

The Clinton campaign may not have vetted Machado thoroughly enough, as footage from a Spanish reality TV show has emerged, showing her having sex on camera with one man while she was engaged to another

Tokens
Machado said a few weeks later, in her final media tour before passing the crown to her successor, that putting on dozens of pounds after she won the title was the result of beginning to eat normally after a year of cycling between starving herself and vomiting up her meals.
'I was anorexic and bulimic, but almost all of us are,' she told the Miami Herald.
'When I was preparing for Miss Universe, it was an obsession for me to not gain weight. By the time I won, I was actually recovering. But the year leading to it, I didn't eat at all. And whatever I ate, I threw up. I weighed 116 pounds when I won. I was skeletal.'
On the morning of her last day as Miss Universe, Machado sat with Trump on the set of CBS This Morning.
Far from the hyper-critical boss who this week called her 'the worst we ever had,' he beamed with pride at her success at regaining her health.
'Alicia has done an incredible job,' he told the CBS audience. 'She really has turned out to be one of the great Miss Universes, I will say.'

Tokens
Follow

DJT_Headshot_V2_bigger.jpg
Donald J. TrumpVerified account@realDonaldTrump
Wow, Crooked Hillary was duped and used by my worst Miss U. Hillary floated her as an "angel" without checking her past, which is terrible!

Follow

Using Alicia M in the debate as a paragon of virtue just shows that Crooked Hillary suffers from BAD JUDGEMENT! Hillary was set up by a con.

Follow

Did Crooked Hillary help disgusting (check out sex tape and past) Alicia M become a U.S. citizen so she could use her in the debate?

Tokens
Trump nailed it.

She is no angel. Trump in the business of beauty contests.....those with a brain know you cant have a bunch of fat bitches around. Who gives a fuck.....outside liberals who loves to fantasize about fat women.

Tokens
Ho hum...another DumbFinch fail.

Tokens
Machado said a few weeks later, in her final media tour before passing the crown to her successor, that putting on dozens of pounds after she won the title was the result of beginning to eat normally after a year of cycling between starving herself and vomiting up her meals.
'I was anorexic and bulimic, but almost all of us are,' she told the Miami Herald.
'When I was preparing for Miss Universe, it was an obsession for me to not gain weight. By the time I won, I was actually recovering. But the year leading to it, I didn't eat at all. And whatever I ate, I threw up. I weighed 116 pounds when I won. I was skeletal.'
On the morning of her last day as Miss Universe, Machado sat with Trump on the set of CBS This Morning.
Far from the hyper-critical boss who this week called her 'the worst we ever had,' he beamed with pride at her success at regaining her health.
'Alicia has done an incredible job,' he told the CBS audience. 'She really has turned out to be one of the great Miss Universes, I will say.'

Donald has ALWAYS been a politician.

Tokens
Trump gets baited too easily. I honestly cannot believe he's not smart enough to just let this go. He's in a lose-lose situation trying to fight this girl, especially being up at 3, 5 o clock in the morning tweeting about how bad she is. That's not something a President does. He's a spoiled child who's a clinical narcissist. He creates these issues himself by not being able to ignore them. Worst candidate you guys could have possibly chosen, lol. Hillary was easily beatable this year. Paul Ryan or Mitt Romney would have won easily.

Tokens
kinda weird- that you care more about somebody getting called piggy-than you ever cared about billyboy sexually harassing women

Kinda weird how you're too stupid to realize that 1) Clinton's harassment was over 20 years ago 2) he's not running for President 3) Rump IS running for president 4) his harassment is in the here and now.

Tokens
Trump gets baited too easily. I honestly cannot believe he's not smart enough to just let this go. He's in a lose-lose situation trying to fight this girl, especially being up at 3, 5 o clock in the morning tweeting about how bad she is. That's not something a President does. He's a spoiled child who's a clinical narcissist. He creates these issues himself by not being able to ignore them. Worst candidate you guys could have possibly chosen, lol. Hillary was easily beatable this year. Paul Ryan or Mitt Romney would have won easily.

Except for the very last sentence, I agree with this, it's absolutely a no win situation for him, but, just like with the Gold family, he's too stupid to just let it go. I don't care if that broad did 20 porno movies, she's a been-here-for-five-minutes naturalized citizen, and he's-allegedly-a candidate for the most powerful office in the world. There are two groups that he desperately needs, women and Latinos, and women SO enjoyed being called fat and housekeepers. Whatta putz, and, the latest poll numbers are starting to show that inconvenient truth.

Tokens
Except for the very last sentence, I agree with this, it's absolutely a no win situation for him, but, just like with the Gold family, he's too stupid to just let it go. I don't care if that broad did 20 porno movies, she's a been-here-for-five-minutes naturalized citizen, and he's-allegedly-a candidate for the most powerful office in the world. There are two groups that he desperately needs, women and Latinos, and women SO enjoyed being called fat and housekeepers. Whatta putz, and, the latest poll numbers are starting to show that inconvenient truth.

Yep.....Trump just can't help himself. His campaign people must be going insane

Tokens
Yep.....Trump just can't help himself. His campaign people must be going insane

I was just watching a little CNN and they had one of Trump's surrogates on, that one arrogant douchebag dude. And they asked if it's Presidential to be tweeting this stuff at 3 in the morning. And he responded that it's very Presidential, because he will not be bullied by Hillary Clinton just like he wouldn't be bullied by ISIS... lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a real life comedy show listening to people defend Trump.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heydencoin21
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com